The Council is a partner in the Heritage Triangle Project – an exciting development right in the heart of Diss. Work is well underway to transform the way people see the town’s traditional centre. The Project includes the restoration of the Corn Hall, regeneration of the Heritage Triangle streetscape and a new Mere Boardwalk and Gardens.
To find out more about the project or donate, please click here.
News from the Heritage Triangle Project
- Heritage Triangle Streetscape Works: FAQ
- Updates to the Heritage Triangle Project Street Regeneration
- Completing the Heritage Triangle Project
- Heritage Triangle Project – Street Regeneration
- Community Defibrillators
- Public Information Event
- Diss Heritage Triangle – Public Consultation
- Diss & Harleston Food & Drink Festival — 2 – 16 October 2016