Described as a ‘wonderful oasis in the heart of Diss’, our six-acre Mere and adjoining Park are right in the heart of our historic market town. Facilities include:
- A Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Children’s play equipment
- Picnic benches overlooking the Mere
- Wildlife Information Boards – and plenty of wildlife
- Kiosk selling snacks, drinks and ice creams located in the Park Pavilion.
Park & Mere News
Did you know?
The Park and its Pavilion can be booked for various events, by arrangement with the Town Council. Regular Car Boot sales are held on the Park, with concerts and open air theatre taking place in the Pavilion.